Monday 6 June 2011

Yes Fam, you cool yeah?.......

I know I'm the world's worst when it comes to saying "fam" and "blud" but I only say these things when I'm joking around with my pals or my brothers. I remember a little while back I was in a sweet shop and see a little white boy (I say boy as if I'm much older than him) he must of been about 15. Anyway we are standing in the que waiting to be served, all of the sudden he pushes past me and pass the old lady in front of me. Expecting him to turn around and apologise to me and more so to the old lady, he never. This made me mad, I thought fuck it I'm gonna intimidate this low life scum bag. I shouted across to him "excuse me mate I don't know whether you realised, but there is a que here" he looked at me then turned round to carry on being served. This is when I thought fuck it I'm going ghetto on this fool. "YO FAM! WHAT YOU SAYING?? YOU WANT SOME BEEF? GET YOUR BLUD CLART ASS TO THE BACK OF THE LINE, YOU ICKLE YUTE!'
What did he do? He put his head down, walked all the way to the back of the line, walking ashamed of himself past the old fragile lady, and then past me. He got behind me and this little boy had to cheek to kiss his teeth to me? I grabbed my Jaffa cakes out of my shopping basket and slapped him around his head, and then got him in a headlock, pulling his hood down and gave him a noogie! (rubbing my knuckles furiously on his head) I then gave him a granddad (old school dig to the leg) and a chinese burn too (twist and pull of the arm), this little bitch was crying like a little girl.


This story was utter bullshit but there is a moral to the story..... I just haven't found it yet!




I'll leave you with some ickle famalams I have came across on Youtube....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ieo_Zr5crs0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyyZ0Zb6b_o

No comments:

Post a Comment